Are you putting off retirement planning because the whole process seems overwhelming and confusing? You’re not alone. Only 58% of Americans are actively saving for retirement and 48% of those have less than $10,000 saved.1
The good news is, now is the perfect time to start planning for your ideal retirement. The process usually includes:
- Creating a clear vision for the type of retirement you want to live
- Calculating how much money you need to save to fund your retirement vision
- Contributing to your employer’s retirement plan
- Figuring out your Social Security benefits
- Making sure you have enough insurance coverage to protect you from the unexpected
- And more.
Wondering where to begin? Consider a complimentary consultation with our team.
Together, we’ll map out a plan that helps you enjoy the retirement you’ve always wanted.
Please fill out the pre-meeting questionnaire here to get started.